2nd ANNUAL SUPPLY CHAIN TECHNOLOGY SUMMIT 2019
Today the battle for the lion's share of the consumer's rupee is fought supply chain vs supply chain. Those organizations that can deliver on rising customer service expectations at efficient cost through competency and innovation in their supply chain operations will be the winners.
The supply chain leaders should embrace, not fear, the future. The supply chain function offers professionals access to some of the most exciting and innovative technology emerging across the business landscape.
Leaders recognize that accelerated change in supply chain processes is coming, but what they largely don't know is how to take advantage of this change. The key is to not only generate insightful data, but to share it between players within supply chains so that they can act on it. To do that, leaders need to embrace these new and emerging technologies and determine how to best apply them to meet their specific supply chain needs.
With 2nd Annual Supply Chain Technology Summit, we would like to help supply chain professionals to take advantage of technology and innovation to transform into Next-Generation supply chains that will be more efficient, flexible and transparent. The platform shall propagate sharing of experiences from senior industry professionals in terms of adaptability of the plethora of emerging technologies available within supply chains across cross sector industries in the country.
Head Supply Chain, Vendor Development & Logistics
Hero MotoCorp Ltd
AVP & Practice Head - Manufacturing & Supply Chain Analytics, Data & Analytics cell- Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt Ltd.
Head - Supply Chain Management
Novartis India ltd
Head - Supply Chain (India Sub-continent)
Ferrero India Private Ltd
Vice President - Manufacturing & Technology Foods business
Vice President - Distribution and Logistics
Alkem Laboratories Ltd
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Going beyond ERP tools to get visibility beyond organisation limits
- Leveraging analytics for improving supply chain process
- Evolving your supply chain management system to benefit from IOT
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Get acquainted with some of the emerging technologies in the market
- Get to learn from experiences of early adopters of advanced supply chain technology
- Gain insights from Industry case studies
- Chance to get guidelines from senior industry professional in challenges you face with implementing new technologies in your supply chain function.
- Get an understanding on building your departments capabilities to adapt to futuristic technologies
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Senior Management from important departments of the supply chain function
- IoT and mobile solution providers
- Analytical tools developers
- Service and manufacturing operations technology providers
- Customer relationship management technology solutions providers
- Transportation and warehousing technology solution providers
- Procurement and expense management technology providers
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Chief Officers, Vice Presidents, Directors, GM's of the following departments from cross sector companies across India:
- Supply Chain
- Sales & Operations Planning